Friday, August 10, 2007







This is one of my favorite festival dresses I've made so far. I have used the green spiral fabric in a couple different projects-I love spirals! I wanted to follow the motion of a spiral with the tree embroidery. I also tried something different to give the trunk of the tree a more 'bark' like look. I also put a couple extra loops below the open back area so the dress would be more fitted in the waist. I thought about keeping this dress, but I can't keep them all!

2 comments:

Girl of Approval said...

I'm dying. I love the tree. I love trees and that's one of the best I've ever seen. You are so talented. Jealous!

Holly said...

You are one talented girl and it's so awesome that other people get to enjoy your gift!

I love the spiral fabric as well and the tree is amazing!